UNDERSTAND BEFORE YOU ORDER
CARICATURE is a representation, in which the subject’s distinctive features are deliberately exaggerated to produce a comic or dramatic effect. This means caricature is NOT A PORTRAIT, where portrait is created to produce a definite likeness to the subject being drawn without making any exaggeration to any particular distinctive feature of the subject. Any exaggeration made on the art itself is according to the artist’s style of drawing.
Before placing an order, please read and understand the Terms & Conditions. To order a caricature, you need to email your photo, name, contact number, email address and do not forget to describe “the action” you want and lastly email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Proceed to payment either by cheque or bank in to bank accounts as stated below.
- # To order, first email your/group photo & your description.
- # 50% downpayment is required before we provide the visual of artwork.
- # Make your payment by bank in to any of my bank accounts. Maybank 505121202XXX, CIMB 0510-001859X-XX-X
- # We will send you DRAFT/VISUAL for you to check it.
- # We will take 5-7 working days to provide the Final Artwork (depending on the number of people in the drawing & the size of drawing).
- # Once we receive your payment, you will get your visual, check and approve it.
- # We proceed with the FA (Final Artwork) once we get the BALANCE OF PAYMENT and send the FA to you by email or courier.